Funny speech topics are often difficult to come up with. Giving a speech is not an easy task anyway... but giving a humorous one can seem downright impossible!
So try these topics as an inspirational starting point. You may surprise yourself at the smiles and laughter you can share with your audience!
1. My Most Embarrassing Moment
2. Funniest Childhood Memory
3. A Time I Got Caught...
4. How to Flunk Out of College
5. What Not to Say on a Date
6. What Not to Wear
7. Unbelievable but True!
8. America's Dumbest Criminals
9. Celebrities Behaving Badly
10. Why Good Girls Love Bad Boys
11. Unhappily Ever After
12. Caught in a Compromising Position
13. Tales From Scribbles on the Bathroom Wall
14. How to Kill Your Goldfish
15. How to Lose the Guy of Your Dreams
16. An Idiot's Guide to Cooking Frozen Dinners
17. Get Rich Quick
18. Napoleon Dynamite: An American Hero
19. Out of the Mouth of a Child
20. A Time I Got Arrested
21. My 15 Minutes of Fame
22. Talk Shows: Airing Our Dirty Laundry
23. Taylor Swift: A Role Model For Today's Youth
24. If I Were Shipwrecked on a Desert Island I Hope It Would be With ___
25. A Time I Ran Away From Home.
26. America's Got Talent
27. How autocorrect ruined my life
28. The McDonald's Diet
29. Will Ferrell
30. Kevin Hart
31. Best Excuses For Missing Work
32. How to Cheat on a Test
33. Practical Jokes
34. April Fools Day
35. How to Screw up a Job Interview
36. How to Ruin a Good Thing
37. We Are The People Our Parents Warned us About
38. How to Fail at Dieting
39. How to Change a Baby's Diaper (Use a doll)
40. How to Succeed in College Without Attending Class
41. How to Get Out of A Speeding Ticket
42. How to Survive on Minimum Wage
43. Ridiculousness, the television series
44. The Boogeyman
45. Blind Dates
46. How to Succeed as a Freeloader
47. How to Catch a Cheater
48. Everything I Needed to Know in Life, I Learned in Kindergarten
49. Guaranteed Ways to Ruin Your Credit
50. The Strangest Person I Ever Met
Okay, so that's my list of funny speech topics. I know you can come up with even more of them if you just take a moment to think about some of the experiences you've had in your life!
Check out some fun persuasive speech topics as well. They are not funny per se, but they a little more light-hearted than the 'traditional' topics often chosen for speechmaking.